- Washington, DC
Through its LED PAYS (Pay As You Save) Program, owners of multi-family and mid-size commercial buildings can upgrade to better quality lighting for $0 upfront, save up to 80% on energy and maintenance costs, and reduce their carbon footprint. The LED PAYS program has a 5 year term, in which Citizen Energy maintains and assures peak performance of the LED lighting systems. Citizen Energy make money by taking a share of the realized and measured savings every month.
We are seeking a Business Development Associate to be the sales driver for the company. The individual in this role will focus on B2B sales for our LED PAYS program; convincing commercial and multi-family building owners/managers to upgrade to LED lighting for $0 upfront cost.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy focused on selling directly to prospects as well as through channel partners.
• Manage sales relationships from lead prospecting all the way through contract signature.
• Create a strong pipeline of new leads by developing and nurturing your network and targeting high return lead sources.
• Cold calling, predominately to referrals from channel partners and current customers.
• Develop and present proposals to prospects and keep them interested and enthusiastic about our technology/services.
• Constantly think of and try innovative tactics to share your message more effectively.
• Help create processes to improve the sales cycle including process improvement in lead generation, qualification, and communication.
• Help develop a high performing sales team, and provide insight and support in other areas critical to the growth of our company.
Apply here: Citizen Energy