- 1030 15th St., Washington, DC, 20005, US
Keep America Beautiful believes we all must play a role in creating clean, green and beautiful places to live that are environmentally healthy, socially connected and economically sound. Keep America Beautiful provides the expertise, programs and resources to help people end littering, beautify American communities and improve recycling. Education and behavior change are the cornerstones of our organization, and our service projects are based on the knowledge and needs of local communities.
Each of KAB’s recycling programs are designed to raise awareness about recycling and, most importantly, to engage individuals to recycle and recycle more of the right materials. In this position, the individual will support all aspects of managing the growth and execution of Keep America Beautiful’s recycling programs including America Recycles Day, RecycleMania, Recycling@Work, Recycle-Bowl and the Public Space Infrastructure Building Initiatives. The individual will support specific elements of these programs, to include registration, reporting, collateral development and management, marketing communications and website management.
The Coordinator, Recycling Programs, reports to the Senior Vice President, Recycling of Keep America Beautiful. For specific program elements, the Coordinator, Recycling Programs will work with the individual Program Managers.
– A minimum of 1 year experience in Project Management.
– Sustainability/recycling subject matter expertise preferred
– Experience-based knowledge in marketing and communications, preferably for a social marketing project or similar community/individual activity.
– Demonstrated superior organization skills to manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines.
– Excellent communication skills
– Proven self-starter and be a team player
– Digital proficiency preferred: PowerPoint, Excel, social media and content management systems. Experience with Illustrator, Survey Monkey, Constant Contact and WordPress and Joomla web platforms preferred.
TRAVEL: The position requires occasional travel, to include overnight travel.
COMPENSATION: Consistent with experience and salary history.
PROMOTION POTENTIAL: This position has promotion potential
To apply: Send cover letter including salary history and requirements and resume to: email@example.com