Listed in Sustainable Foods
- Capay, CA
- Represent our product at scheduled events in the region
- Utilize feature/benefit selling to connect future customers to local agriculture via Farm Fresh To You
- Ability to educate the customer on the products and service that Farm Fresh To You offers
- Build brand loyalty
- Willingness to canvass door to door within a residential setting
- Comfortability in networking within a sales environment
- Ability to get along and work effectively with others is required
- Regular, predictable attendance is required
- Adaptability, we are a fast-growing company.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety, Security, and Food Safety – Observes safety, security and food safety procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Minimum Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Full-time & Part-time positions
- 40% discount on your own service with Farm Fresh to You
- Hourly base plus commission!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: 28k Base Plus Compensation
- Sales: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License
- High school or equivalent
Apply here: Farm Fresh To You