Listed in Alternative Transportation
- 175 Varick Street, Fl 4, New York, NY
We are fanatically focused on delivering a wonderful customer experience to everybody who comes in touch with our company, as we believe that friendly, personal, and empathetic service is ultimately what makes customers happy and enables companies to achieve greatness.
We are hiring on a rolling basis for our Customer Sales and Service team.
It’s simple! Help our prospects, customers, and dealers have a fantastic experience before and after they start riding an electric bike by delivering great customer service.
This position includes (but is not limited to):
– Handling incoming sales and support inquiries by email, live chat, and phone;
– Ensuring that customers have a fantastic experience from the first contact to sale and beyond;
– Participating in outdoor demo events to educate people about electric bikes;
– Helping to grow our Ambassador and Dealer program to develop a stronger presence around the country.
To attract the best candidates, we aim to make our work environment flexible and accommodating:
Location: This position is open both to New-York-based residents and folks living anywhere in the United States. You can choose to work out of our fantastic office in New York City in one of the most vibrant, dynamic areas for technology companies or we are also open to considering remote applicants located elsewhere in the country.
Hours: We hire both for full-time and part-time positions (starting at 20+ hours per week).
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Are you interested?
Wonderful! If you’ve made it this far, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (enter “Job Application” in the subject line). Please attach your resume and cover letter and answer the following questions:
1. Which position are you interested in?
2. Why do you want this position?
3. What are some of the best examples of customer service that you’ve experienced (or heard about)?
4. What do you think companies should do to deliver better customer service? Where do they fall short?
5. What experience do you have with bikes or electric vehicle technology?
6. Is there anything else about you that we should know about?
Thank you and we really look forward to hearing from you!