- Mountain View, CA
Boosted is looking for an experienced technical marketer with strong communication and analytical skills to lead all SEO, SEM, display, mobile, social and email marketing programs designed to maximize traffic, conversion and sales. The ideal candidate is a data-driven marketer with a strong sense of brand, demonstrating expertise in not only developing digital marketing programs, but also optimizing efforts based on KPIs and regular reporting. We are a rapidly growing team looking for someone who can shape and lead our digital marketing strategy with an eye toward new channel development.
- Develop, prioritize, and implement digital marketing strategies designed to grow demand across all channels.
- Manage the creation, building, implementation, and testing of all paid marketing campaigns across Google AdWords, Google Remarketing, Facebook, Twitter, programmatic display, and emerging digital channels.
- Analyze marketing and campaign performance and optimize based on insights using Google Analytics, AdWords, Mailchimp, etc.
- Rigorously track cost per conversion and LTV metrics to analyze the effectiveness of campaign performance.
- Provide weekly reporting and data analyses to problem solve, identify opportunities and communicate key performance trends to the organization.
- Manage email campaigns including overall strategy, messaging, and acquisition efforts.
- Plan and manage split tests on the Boosted website using Optimizely (or similar tools).
- Collaborate with designers and developers to optimize add new content to the Boosted website that will drive conversion rate and user experience.
- Be creative in finding new ways to push the envelope for digital marketing. Stay atop the latest trends as well as what our competitors are doing. Look toward new technologies and methods to help Boosted become the leader in digital marketing tactics.Work closely with marketing team to maximize social media opportunities to drive qualified traffic to the website.
Background and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing.
- Growth Hacker: You’ve spent at least a few years using data-driven digital marketing to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth across channels, from paid search, retargeting, and programmatic display, to organic search.
- Optimizer: You have an innate compulsion to optimize everything you see, from search engine rankings and website pageload times to the ROI on digital marketing campaigns.
- Analyst: You have a strong analytical mind and the quantitative skills to measure, evaluate, and act on business data of all types, from website traffic and engagement, to ROI attribution from marketing channels.
- Social Media Strategist: You have years of experience running social media accounts and understand how to effectively leverage content that resonates with the Boosted audience across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- You thrive in a fast-moving startup environment.
- You are detail-oriented, highly- organized, and comfortable meeting aggressive targets and deadlines.
- You are a self-starter with a willingness for hands-on program management with a demonstrated ability to own and execute initiatives to meet business goals.
- You live or want to live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Catered lunch everyday
- Snacks/drinks available throughout the day
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) plan
- Commuter benefit plan
Apply here: Boosted Boards