- 100 SW Market St #200 Portland OR 97201
The Energy Efficiency Analyst supports Ecova’s Research and Technical Services team by providing technical support to existing programs. This includes monitoring of information to inform proposals and program design/development, the continuous improvement of ongoing program offerings through analyzing program progress and savings assumptions forecasts, as well as technology and product research and analysis. Research and analysis subjects may include but are not limited to appliances, lighting, networked devices and commercial equipment.
- Support development of and prepare measure spreadsheet tools for new and existing energy efficiency programs including functionality to:
-Calibrate energy measure mixes
-Calculate forecasted savings (kWh, megawatts (MW), therms, etc.)
-Calculate weighted average measure life
-Inform levelized cost calculationsOversee the tracking and verifying data quality and energy programs performance.
- Work with Utility Solutions team to gather data, maintain data sets, and estimate energy use and savings potential for various residential and commercial technologies
- Review and analyze market data for DSM (demand side management) programs
- Assist with the creation of summary budget documents that enable program experience to be translated effectively into proposals
- Prepares and publishes briefs and industry papers for clients, industry partners, and/or governmental agencies
- Attend conferences and seminars, and conduct technical research as needed
- Translate scientific work into market outcomes by establishing relevant contacts with industry and subject-matter experts
- Write reports recommending adjustments to existing Ecova client DSM programs
- Give highly visual presentations of research findings to internal and external clients
- Perform related work as required
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 to 3 years of work experience in environmental field, energy management or related area required or Master’s degree with 1 year of work experience in environmental field, energy management or related area required.
- Knowledge of energy conservation measures and program design
- Strong background in science or engineering, with research experience that includes quantitative analysis
- Demonstrated working knowledge of energy efficiency savings engineering formulas and practices
- Ability to verbally communicate technical subjects to lay audiences
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/r9c4m8mzt2