- San Francisco, CA
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager (Social & Content) oversees and executes content marketing channels, including social media, recipe blog and email. As the content marketing manager, you will lead planning, development and execution of social media and email campaigns to drive brand awareness and sales for Good Eggs. You will also work as a member of a team producing our seasonal recipe content and support other content marketing efforts with creative development, media production and copywriting. Youll be responsible for evaluating the impact of your content on the organization’s bottom line and optimizing your future actions for performance.
- Develop and execute social media strategies that build a robust social community and supports overall company goals through an experimental and analytical approach.
- Define and manage the success of each social channel, using an experimental and analytical approach.
- Manage all key content learnings to share across marketing and creative.
- Manage all social and content software tools and spearhead future purchases.
- Guide social media strategy and messaging across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, in collaboration with key stakeholders from content, marketing and creative.
- Represent Good Eggs via social media by accurately expressing our brand voice
- Provide writing and editing support, as needed for marketing communication including promotional materials, blog posts, newsletters, customer communications, press materials, etc.
- Manage weekly newsletter production with copywriting and photo editing.
- Evaluate and optimize content marketing activities for key performance metrics, including audience and revenue numbers
- As with all Good Eggs marketers, you will be responsible for participation at 1-2 local events per month as needed.
Ideal Candidate is:
- College degree and 3+ years experience in digital marketing, content creation and social media
- Experience with copywriting and editing
- Passion for local food and seasonal eating
- Stays up to date on food and lifestyle trends, locally and nationally
- Rigorously organized with comfort managing many social channels simultaneously
- Self-starter that can turn an abstract idea into publishable content actionable and a measurable strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with comfort writing in the Good Eggs brand voice
- A keen eye for brand and food presentation
- Familiarity with social media tooling and comfort running a/b testing and managing optimization
Apply online: Good Eggs
To Apply Please Submit
- Your resume and a short cover letter (about 100 words), describing:
- Relevant knowledge & experience in digital marketing, content creation and social media
- A personal food experience or your relationship with the local food movement
- Please also submit a portfolio showcasing your copywriting and any past social media wins