- Palo Alto, California
The Tesla Energy Product Marketing Manager will define and execute the marketing strategy for the Powerwall Home Battery and Powerpack Commercial Battery. Tesla approaches marketing differently. The Product Marketing Manager will develop innovative strategies to grow customer awareness and sales without traditional advertising. The role will manage a global team responsible for content definition and design, technical marketing and channel marketing. Additionally, the role will work closely with the Tesla vehicle marketing and communications teams to maintain and enhance product and brand values.
A great product marketing manager has a tenacious attention to detail and extensive experience managing development of many projects in parallel. They will work with the product management, sales and operations teams to define the product message in all corners of world. They understand that content must be localized, and understand the difference between a global message and a local adaptation.
- Drive awareness and education strategy by working collaboratively to develop a comprehensive marketing program including channel marketing
- Manage creation and execution of technical and consumer level content
- Manage content generated by and communicated through outside sales channels
- Create data-driven reports to measure marketing initiatives
- Develop a comprehensive budget for the global marketing function
- Work with the communications teams to create and manage media stories
- Partner with sales to constantly develop sales enablement tools
- Work with designers to create and manage content
- 7+ years experience in a relevant field of consumer product and channel marketing
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in building clear, compelling value propositions that can be expressed in a variety of media
- Maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes
- Exceptional strategic thinker and analytical skills; ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment
- Positive “can do” attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and to inspire others
- Large company discipline…small company entrepreneurial attitude
Apply here: Tesla Energy