- Oakland, CA
Are you interested in helping companies and cities become more sustainable? Do you want to learn how leading organizations are using technology to produce clean energy, make buildings and transportation more efficient, and reduce carbon emissions and waste? Do you want to use your excellent communication and organizational skills for social good? Do you like engaging with people and have a passion for the work that you do? Then you could be the next Sales and Marketing Assistant at GreenBiz.
As our Sales and Marketing Assistant you will:
– Support the team in executing the GreenBiz sales and marketing strategy
– Develop sponsorship and advertising proposals
– Research and identify new sponsorship leads
– Track prospects and leads through the sales process. Update the CRM – system, analyze and run reports
– Field inquiries from companies and organizations interested in reaching the GreenBiz audience
– Develop marketing messaging and communications, including email and web copy
– Update websites and contribute to social media channels
– Learn and deploy marketing campaigns through Marketo, our marketing automation platform
– Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales strategies and materials
– Additional tasks as necessary
Our ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. You should be well organized, able to multi-task and take direction from multiple people. You should be a resourceful, self-starter who is eager to learn and get stuff done. You should be interested in pursuing a career in sales or marketing. Experience in sustainability or environmental field is preferred.
GreenBiz offers full health and dental benefits and a culture that is collaborative, hardworking, and fun.
We are located in downtown Oakland, CA, next to BART, Frank Ogawa Plaza and tons of great food! Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Please reply with cover letter and resume to GreenBiz Group