- Los Angeles, CA
Are you a brand-building, team-leading, goal-driven, metrics-loving marketing and sales whiz? FarmBox is looking for a hands-on Sales & Marketing Director with a proven track record to help build and guide our team.
- Manage the day to day operations of the sales & marketing team including conceiving and executing marketing and sales strategies, managing team calendars, establishing and tracking goals, and driving new on-brand business outreach.
- Create, monitor and evaluate success of multichannel campaigns across sales and marketing departments to increase brand awareness, reach and overall sales.
- Develop monthly and quarterly sales goals by analyzing existing sales data, communicating with partners and lead team on meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Lead improvement and hands-on development of online and mobile functions for farmbox.com with the objective of increasing online and mobile sales, traffic and conversions, improving content, customer service satisfaction and user experience.
- Plan and oversee FarmBox regional expansion. Analyze online sales data and wholesale sales data to find underserved regions. Lead sales team in identifying potential stores in new markets and creating lead lists.
- Plan and oversee FarmBox’s national expansion through shipping.
- Plan and execute new sales and marketing strategies including trade shows, events, mailers, and online campaigns. Propose and adhere to budgets and create metrics to measure success of campaigns.
- Reach out to media. Develop and support media with product samples, media, pitches, and further information.
- Bachelors degree
- You have at least three years of relevant work experience; preferably with a strong consumer goods or specialty food marketing or sales background
- You have trained and managed teams in previous positions
- You have a deep knowledge of CRM software (such as Salesforce) and can create reports and views for your team
- You back up marketing and sales strategies with data
- You have excellent project management skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- You are extremely self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage workloads for yourself and others
- You have proven ability building, managing and motivating teams
Please send a CV and cover letter (as a single file) detailing your interest in FarmBox LA to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please. FarmBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in the work place. Please only local applicants, that are available to start soon.