- 60 Lake Street Burlington, VT 05401
The Senior Digital Designer is part of an in-house team who design communication materials that enhance the Seventh Generation brand. Reporting to the Art Director and sitting on the larger Creative, Consumer and Digital team, you will collaborate with the creative group, marketing communications, development partners, outside agencies, and the digital and Ecommerce teams. This role is expected to contribute in every phase of a project, from brainstorming to concept to execution. We’re looking for an innovative designer to help push the Seventh Generation brand forward in compelling and unexpected ways.
- Evolve Seventh Generation’s online experience by creating exemplary, intuitive, useful visual design and user interface solutions.
- Translate ideas and creative briefs into engaging visual presentation and design solutions, conceptualizing online experiences.
- Support new product innovation launches by creating engaging website landing pages, email marketing creative, social creative and digital experiences.
- Create media assets such as banners, display, remarketing ad units, social advertising units, and more.
- Collaborate with the project design team, front-end developers and digital project managers throughout all stages including concepting/production.
- Work within a defined process and keep all work organized according to accepted standards.
- Work collaboratively and flexibly with other members of the Creative Team, Sales, Marketing, other departments, and external organizations to achieve project goals and standards.
- Ensures creative is in line with overall brand parameters and guidelines as developed.
- Communicates design strategy and rationale to key stakeholders.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, research and other activities that support creative concept development in collaboration with others in the Creative and Marketing Services team.
- Produce a variety of original and imaginative concepts that keep within the guidelines of the creative brief and brand standards, while exceeding the client’s expectations.
- Prepare art files for third-party websites.
- Maintain digital assets and distribute to internal resources as necessary.
- Produce consistently accurate and high quality work.
- Minimum of a 4-year degree in web design or related field, or relevant work experience.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience
- Highly efficient, with the ability to prioritize multiple details and tasks and meet deadlines within specified time constraints.
- Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web
- Understand the principles of Information Architecture and online usability
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- Demonstrate a passion for staying abreast of the newest digital trends
- Familiarity with the IAB and ad unit guidelines
- Motion, Animation, and 3D experience a plus.
- Very flexible and enjoys a variety of work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Desire to work in a small, entrepreneurial environment and for a socially responsible business.
Apply here: Senior Digital Designer