- Atlanta, Georgia
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. Our solutions improve the efficiency, productivity and quality of our customers’ operations while minimizing environmental impact. Innovation is at the forefront of what we do and many of the technologies that drive modern society were pioneered by ABB.
ABB is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to create and implement “Go-To-Market” strategies and product assets for ABB Enterprise Software’s B2B product portfolio, creating relevant content and product collateral, crafting customer-centric campaigns (including Webinars, events, social and digital programs and other marketing activities).
In this role, you will have good storytelling skills to create customer references and case studies supporting the value propositions of our products. You will work in collaboration with Product Management, Sales Enablement, Pre Sales Support, Public/Analyst Relations, Digital Marketing and Field Marketing Managers, this role ensures that our products are well positioned and documented with quantifiable proof points, properly launched into the market, and shepherded throughout the buyer journey. You will be active throughout the product lifecycle, from planning to launch to retirement in providing creative strategies to drive customer awareness, interest, engagement, satisfaction, preference and advocacy, while also being alert to market changes that could impact the product acceptance and growth targets.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional execution of the go-to-market plan
- Utilize innovative themes in value props and campaigns: Cloud, analytics, mobility and IT OT
- Develop customer-centric positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Demand generation & campaigns – collaborate with regional field marketing, partner marketing, digital marketing and sales teams to develop the strategy and marketing programs that drive demand for our products
- In conjunction with product management, create high-impact customer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value, positioning, and unique advantage of our solution to specific buyers, such as, whitepapers, product brochures, presentations, product specifications documentation, partner marketing materials, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year US-based College or University and 8 years of work experience
- Master’s Degree from a US-based College or University and 6 years of work experience
***Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US without the need for sponsorship****
- This position requires very strong written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact and influence staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams
- Six or more years of B2B software/services product marketing experience
- A solid understanding of the B2B enterprise information technology software market, or demonstrated aptitude and ability to quickly traverse the learning curve
- Understanding of utilities, mining, transportation, nuclear, communications industries preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with key customers, prospects and business partners, sales, customer support and development
- Experience in developing effective and creative product marketing content, collateral and campaigns
- Ability to travel, up to 20%
Apply here: ABB